12/22/2013

Holiday Party 2013

If you saw my Instagram feed yesterday, you know I was getting ready for a holiday party!  It was really fun and everyone had a great time, especially Gracie, my cat, who was all over my friends last night haha.  I thought I should take some pictures to share on the blog and I wish I took more; but, here are the party pics I took last night!

 Some Christmas ornaments ready to be decorated!
 A pre-makeup shot Jason took of me haha
A couple of my friends (Emmy and Mason) and Jason who came over to help decorate and bake before the guests arrived!
 The party was a blast and it was so great to have all my friends with me for the holidays!  I am so happy I got to throw the annual Christmas party this year!

How did your annual Christmas party go? 

 

7 comments:

  1. You look great! Looks like you had a blast. Thanks for sharing!

    Zoe
    http://thatszoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like everyone had such a great time! I love the idea of decorating Christmas ornaments!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great party, love the dress!

    Ashley | History in High Heels

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even thought this time of year gets hectic, it's still so much fun to dress up and get together with friends to celebrate!

    xo Mel
    turquoise blonde

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had fun! I've never had a holiday party, but I want to have one next year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great party, that is such a cute picture of you and Jason!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...