2/26/2016

Apotheke: Handmade in Brooklyn


Working at Canvas Home, I have become acquainted with the brand Apotheke.  For those of you who don't know the brand, Apotheke is a Brooklyn based brand that believes in keeping product manufacturing as close to home as possible.  That being said, all of their products are handmade and hand-packaged in Brooklyn using all American materials (pretty darn close to home if you ask me). 

Not only are they an ethical company, but all of their products are amazing.  After Valentine's Day, Chrissy, the company's owner, gave us all a goodie bag with one of Apotheke's candles in Mandarin Blackberry and a lovely exfoliating bar soap in Rosewood, which I have been using every day since I got it.  The candle is also amazing and makes my room smell wonderful without even having to light it every night.  My roommates are very thankful to say the least haha.

Along with the candle and soap, I have also gotten to try Apotheke's lotion, as we have samples in the store.  Their lotion, as expected, is also amazing and moisturizes really, really well.  You'd be surprised how hard it is for me to find a good hand lotion that works well and also has a nice scent.  I personally love the French Lavender hand lotion.

So, if you are in the market for candles, soaps, or lotions (or perhaps all three), definitely take the time to check out some of Apotheke's product!  You won't be disappointed!

Do you own any Apotheke product?  Which scent is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...