2/23/2016

Wow, It's Been a Long Time

 
I know I said I was going to #bebetter about posting and honestly I don't know where things went downhill, but I do know there has been a lot going on in my life.  As of Monday the 8th, I officially dropped out of acting school and am now trying to figure out where to go from here.

For those of you who don't know, here is a little background on my decision: I was completely unhappy.  As you may know from an earlier post, I was already contemplating leaving after first semester, and after a lot of thought, I knew I had to get out of there.  Honestly, acting school was nothing like what I expected it to be-- side note: I really don't know what I expected, however, I do know that conservatory was not for me.

All of that said, there are two routes I'm looking into; costuming or film and television.  Costuming won't be too difficult to switch over to, since it is technically just another studio (Production and Design), but film does require me to fill out a transfer application, of which I am completely nervous about.

So, here is to fear of the unknown and this journey, wherever it may take me.  I promise to post more in the coming month, as I have lots of great things to discuss with all of you!

How is college going for you so far?  Anyone else question their major?   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...