11/01/2013

Preppy Printshop

I am so excited because one of my blogging buddies, Ashley, just opened her own print shop on Etsy called Preppy Printshop!  She is so skilled in graphic design and I always love the cute little prints and background images she posts on her blog, History in High HeelsWhen I first heard she was looking into creating an Etsy store I got super excited because I knew there would be some great goodies for my renovated desk space; plus they are only $3 for a single print and they are instant download!  Here are a few of my personal favorites from her shop :)



 I can't wait to purchase one of these, but I still can't decide which one!  I think it is coming down to the glasses print though :)  

What is your favorite print from Preppy Printshop?

 

9 comments:

  1. congrats to her, this stuff is cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow her too - she's great!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the book print!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the glasses are the best one too! Get that one! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Hunter, this made my day! Thank you so much for featuring my shop and I am so glad you like my prints!

    Ashley | History in High Heels

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the book print one! It would be so nice to frame by a desk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh these are too CUTE! I think I need that glasses one!
    xx, Emily
    shell chic'd

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY! Loving Ashley's designs, I have been deciding which prints I want too! I think I'm going to go with the leopard saying and the glasses! So nice of you to feature her!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...