11/08/2013

Recent Pins

As usual, I have been loving the pins I am seeing on Pinterest!  I always love looking around Pinterest for fashion inspiration, and I have found so much lately, that I thought I should share some of my favorites with you :)


 via

 via

Let me just say that Carly Heitlinger looks absolutely fabulous in that new lobster sweater!  I just got the Vineyard Vines catalog today and I think I might have to put that sweater on my wishlist :) 

What are some pins you are loving lately?   

P.S. I got a couple of questions as to where to get a fur vest at a good price; The three stores I know that have the best deals right now are Stein Mart, Forever 21, and H&M!  I hope this helps
 
 

8 comments:

  1. I really like the second pin! :)

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that plaid shirt in the last pin - it looks so warm and comfy for winter!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these pins! Pinterest is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such adorable winter outfits! Especially the first one with the Vineyard Vines sweater :) I always look to Pinterest for outfit inspirations :)

    Meggie
    meggiejuly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely use Pinterest the most for fashion inspiration - I love how it's making me try new things with my outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last photo is perfect, I just bought a very similar plaid shirt from J Crew Factory, now all I need to do is head to H&M or Forever to get the fur vest and I can recreate the look! Thanks Hunter.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pins! I need to start using pinterest more - it's so good for inspiration!<3

    http://lameyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the green plaid in that last photo! So cute.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...