5/18/2015

May Anthro Edits

This month, we have so many new arrivals in the store and I love all of them;  especially, the lemon top printed below.  It is sold out like everywhere and will be coming back online pretty soon, however, I was lucky because the store I work at had quite a few, so I was able to snatch one up.

Here are a few other pieces from Anthro that are getting me excited for May!


tassled shirt/tied silk dress/lemon top/tie-front dress/crossbody bag/moonstone earrings/sandals/seashell compact

Isn't the silk dress so pretty?  I think I may be wearing it to... the Smart Girls Conference this summer!!!  I cannot wait to be back again and see everyone.  I know it will be great :)

What are you loving this May?  Anyone else going to the NYC SGG Conference? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...