11/09/2015

On Not Having a Job

 
When I first moved to the city, I started working for one of the Anthros here.  It was great, but it quickly became too much for me to handle and I had to take a break.  Now it has been about a month and a half without working and it is really sad :( 

Honestly, I never realized how much I could miss working.  It was such a big part of my life back home and I totally took it for granted when I got here.  I love having a job and I love having a place to go to get away from the rest of the stuff going on in my life.

Another thing I miss: having a steady income.  I saved up a lot of money over the summer for college and now I am getting pretty low because I'm not making the money back I'm spending.  Thank goodness for my parents who are helping me out, but, that said, I definitely want a job again.  The free time is great, but work is better.

I can't wait until next semester when I start back up again!

Did you have a job your first year?  How did you handle it?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...