11/10/2015

The November Style Edit: Colder Weather

I cannot believe it is November already-- it seems the months just fly by here in the city. That said, it is finally getting colder here and I have loved breaking out the cold weather accessories.

This winter(ish), I have noticed a lot of vintage inspired cold weather accessories as well as pops of neon, which I am in love with.  Anthropologie, of course, is nailing it on the head and I can't help but lust over all the great hats, scarves, and mittens.  Here are some pieces to inspire you this November! 

neon puff hat/neon mittens/neon knit scarf/faux fur earband/faux fur hat/this coat in my wildest dreams/a new take on Hunter boots/another great glove option  

I am so totally in love with the coat above, however, I will not be buying it anytime soon.  It is great inspiration for the winter though!  I am also loving the new take on Hunter boots-- they are super streamlined and even more wearable than the already classic Hunter boots are.

Last, but not least, I really want to get my hand on the knitted scarf.  It looks so cozy and I would love to have it in my winter wardrobe!

What cold weather accessories are you loving?    

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...