11/02/2015

The Movies That Help Me Cope

I watch a lot of films, but there are only a few that I ever return to.  For some reason, those few films really help me figure out what is going on in my life and help me to carry on even when the going gets tough.  Sometimes I will even watch them over and over again until I finally come to the realization I need.  Here are the films I always come back to...


1. Breakfast at Tiffany's
2. Uptown Girls 
3. Bread and Tulips
4. Mamma Mia

These four movies have gotten me through EVERYTHING, literally.  The breakups, the career doubts, the family issues, the new relationships.  Whatever I happen to be going through, these movies just get me and I am so thankful to have them.

What movies help get you through your rough times?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...