12/05/2015

Good Reads for Your Winter Travels

One thing New York has given me is the chance to get back into reading again.  I don't know why, but I have found so much more time to sit down and read, and I enjoy it so much more; probably because my days are so crazy that it is great when I can take time to just relax with a book.

With all the traveling going on for the holidays, I have had even more time to read and I LOVE it!  Since I know a lot of you will be traveling over the holiday break, I figured I would compile a list for all you book lovers out there!



1. The Devil Wears Prada series: This series, by Lauren Weisberger, is one of my absolute favorites.  It is witty, stylish, and super entertaining-- a great way to spend the plane or train ride!

2. Little Princes: I read this book in high school and it is so inspiring.  This is definitely a good book to get you in the holiday spirit.

3. Enchantment: The Life of Audrey Hepburn: I have been reading this biography on and off for the past few months, and I am loving itIf you love biographies or love Audrey Hepburn, this is a good book for you.  Audrey's life is super fascinating and she is such an inspiration

4. Vogue: I love Vogue and the December issue is quite fantastic.  The expose on Jennifer Lawrence is wonderful-- she is definitely an actress I look up to and hope I can be like one day!

What are your favorite reads for the holiday season? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...