12/28/2015

On Dating

Once you get out of high school, I feel like dating becomes extremely difficult.  You aren't with the same group of people you were stuck with for years, and you most likely don't know tons of people when you first arrive at college... that is exactly where I was when I came to college in September; freshly broken up with, maybe looking for something, but the means of finding a connection, well, seemingly impossible.

I have gone on several dates and, honestly, finding someone in the city is just as hard as everyone believes it to be, especially when you are almost a 20 something (yikes, I can't even believe I said that!).  The difficult part, no one knows what they want.  Zero men I have talked to within the past few months have any clue where their life is going-- not that I expect them to, but it would be nice to at least understand what they want out of a relationship. 

So, I have decided to go on a mission to figure out the men of New York City.  But, for the time being, I will always believe in this saying...

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...