12/01/2015

Styling That Suede Mini into Winter

So, I finally caved, and, despite my grudge against the 70s trend, I bought a faux suede mini.  It is one of the best skirts I have ever owned and I can't believe how much use I get out of it.  Like seriously, I wear it once or twice a week.  That said, as it is getting colder in the city, I am starting to dress on the warmer side; however, that doesn't mean I am going to be giving up that mini.  Here are a few ways to wear your mini into winter.

faux suede mini (c/o but other option here)/plaid blanket cape/a cropped sweater/black tights/black booties


faux suede mini (c/o but other option here)/pom pom beanie/graphic sweatshirt/over the knee boots

 faux suede mini (c/o but other option here)/pearl earrings/fitted work shirt/blazer/black heels

 I am personally a huge fan of the first and last look!  They are great ways to add more layers to the mini, while still keeping it fashionable!

How are you styling your mini?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...