10/05/2013

A Little Fall Fashion Inspiration

For those of you who follow my Pinterest account, you know that I have a few new fall inspirations that I have posted.  I just love the styles for fall this year; they are so chic and perfectly classic!  I am especially obsessed with the New York street styles I have seen because I love New York and all of the great fashion there.  This fall, I am loving the new twists on the classic pea coat.  I am also loving the chunky heel trend and the black satchel trend!  Here are a few of my favorite inspirations I have found recently :)




I know this last look is a little more of a transition into fall look, but I couldn't resist!  Those chunky heels paired with that chic black dress and black satchel look great, don't you think? 

What is some of your fall fashion inspiration? 

Keep Prepping! 
  
  

9 comments:

  1. The last look so my fav!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first! All of these looks are just so fabulous!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. last look...love it.
    www.shotgunsandpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with you on the chunky heels! Plus they are more comfortable.

    Ashley
    www.historyinhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always look to Pinterest for inspiration... I think my dream wardrobe is hiding in my Pinterest boards! Love the first look!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm obsessed with my Pintrest as well-one of my guilty pleasures! The first is my favorite! Be sure to check out my board here: pintrest.com/sequinsnflorals

    xo,
    Adalia
    sequinsandflorals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of your Fall picks!!! So cute!!
    -Allie
    itseclectical.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...