10/04/2013

Swoozies with Kate Spade

While looking at all of my daily reads, I stumbled upon Caitlin's post on Swoozies with Kate Spade.  I was so excited because a.) I love Kate Spade and b.) I love getting desk accessories!  This new collection is so darling, and is perfect for anyone looking to bring a little more chic to their desk.  As some of you know, I have been looking for some new desk accessories to liven up my desk a little more, and I think I may have found the perfect fit!  Here are some of the items I want to purchase from this wonderful collection :)



 

These are all on pre-order right now since they don't come out till Oct. 10th, but you all need to check out this great collection!

What is your favorite item from the Swoozies with Kate Spade collection? 

Keep Prepping!
  
  

4 comments:

  1. I love your picks, especially the Kate Spade polka dot notebook!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving everyone's post on these! I'm going to have to get some!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The glasses pencil case is my favorite!

    Ashley
    www.historyinhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the glasses accessories, Kate Spade's new line is so cute theres so many things I want on it!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...