10/03/2013

Retail Therapy

As I mentioned in my post yesterday, I went to the mall to do some major retail therapy.  Even though I didn't end up buying anything for myself (I got Jason's birthday gift... more on that this weekend) I found some great items that I want to save up for!  I just love going to the mall, even if I just window shop!  For some reason shopping really relaxes me; I find it so comforting to try on shoes and clothes, and take in all the wonderful displays (#shopaholic).  Anthropologie had the most adorable display everI am so sad I didn't snap a picture for you all because it was so chic! But anyway, here are some of the things I am going to save up for :)


I think I have finally found my boots!  These boots were the perfect height and calf width.  My mom said that once they go on sale, we might be able to get them :)


  
This is one of the coffee table books I saw at Anthropologie!  It is so cute and has such chic outfits in it.  I am definitely going to put this on my wishlist :

What have you all found at the mall lately? 

Keep Prepping!  
   
 

11 comments:

  1. I love the riding boots you found! I have too many things on my wish list...I love books and clothes, you can never have too many books and you have to be fashionable {at least that's how I try to rationalize my purchases}. Great finds!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog! I adore it! :) I’m definitely going to be reading frequently! Also, I just started a blog and it’d be amazing if you could check it out and give me suggestions? Thanks hun

    xx Jenna
    http://loveandotherbliss.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for checking out my blog! I just checked your blog out and you have some really inspirational posts! The one thing I would suggest is putting an email address on your blog so people can contact you more easily :)

      Hunter

      Delete
  3. Love the riding boots they are super cute. I love all the fall shoes coming out, I really want to get myself a pair of suede booties.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those Sam Edelman boots. A pair of flats or boots by Sam are on my wish list!

    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boots are darling! I have some from madewell that are very similar....i got for 80 dollars (benefit of having large feet, major shoe sale scores :)
    love your blog
    www.shotgunsandpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The boots are great. Def. a better price than the Tory Burch boots I am lusting over.

    Whitney
    www.mckenziewild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The mall is my zen spot too. Many of my friends give me a hard time about this, but there is something just so relaxing about being surrounded by pretty things. My favorite is Nordstrom, I could spend all day just window shopping and sipping coffee there.

    Ashley
    www.historyinhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the title and concept of your blog- I just followed :) If you're interested I'd love it if you could check out mine! Can't wait to see more :)

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just checked out your blog! I love your sense of style :)

      Hunter

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...