10/06/2013

The Southern Sass Award



You all are too, too sweet :)  I just got nominated for another blog award!  This award was created by Salli at Style by Salli to honor blogs with "southern sass"!  Let me just say that I am so thankful to have all of my wonderful viewers.  You all brighten up my day every time I read your comments and I love getting all your emails!  Now onto the rules...

1. Answer the questions that correlate with the award 
2. Nominate some other bloggers for the award 

The Questions: 

Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I had always wanted to, I love to write, and I love fashion.  My dream was to create a blog where my readers could find fashion for less :) 

Who/what has inspired your style the most? 
Since I am still figuring my fashion out, my idols are constantly changing.  Right now I really look to the New York chic street fashion for inspiration

What are your top three favortie stores? 
Definitely Kate Spade, J.Crew, and Nordstrom

What are your top ten fall essentials? 
Hunter boots, riding boots, a pea coat, leopard flats, jeans, my longchamp, gold accessories, point toe heels, a cute crossbody bag, and a to-go mug for tea! 

What was your most recent purchase? 
A short sleeved monogram tee! 

What is your favorite Lilly print and why? 
I really like the print Chin Chin because both my boyfriend and I love elephants!

How would you describe your style in three words? 
Chic, New York, with a dash of preppy

What is your favorite monogramming store? 
My favorite monogram store is BCS Designs

My Nominees 
1. Lauren from A Touch of Southern Grace
2. Caroline from VA is for Lilly Lovers 
3. Alex from Monster Misa

Keep Prepping!    
            

5 comments:

  1. You're too good to me Hunter, so many awards this weekend! Congrats on your nom as well.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me :)!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great questions and great answers!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love BCS Designs too! And yesss to all your fall essentials!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...