10/16/2013

Favorite Fall Scarves

One thing I love about fall is getting to wear scarves.  Scarves are one of my favorite accessories because they are so cute and so comfy!  They are definitely a staple in my fall wardrobe.  Since I love scarves so much, I thought I would share some of my favorite fall scarves




 I love all of these, but my favorite is definitely the tissue scarf from J. Crew Factory.  It is the perfect weight and length; plus there are so many colors and prints to choose from! Also, doesn't that hanger scarf remind you of Kate Spade?  I will definitely have to look into getting it when I go to Target next :)

What is your favorite fall scarf? 
 
  

8 comments:

  1. I love the blue! It's such a great fall color! The hanger scarf is a cool look too!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with Jcrew scarves, I have this gorgeous plaid one from last year. I have never tried the tissue version, I probably should since I live in warm weather lol.

    Ashley | History in High Heels

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that the tissue scarves come in so many patterns and colors!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blue J. Crew scarf is gorgeous! I am such a sucker for blue! Beautiful picks!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scarfs are the perfect accessory in the cooler months! My favorite is the blue J. Crew one. The hanger scarf from Target looks like something out of Kate Spade. Love it!

    Argyle Girl | thegirlintheargylesweater.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlotte Russe and Forever 21 have tons of cute scarves right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that waffle J.Crew scarf! I especially love infinity scarves for the falltime. They are perfect! I also love wearing a classic Burberry scarf for that timeless look.

    xx, Katelyn

    seersuckerandstripes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. scarves are my favorite fall accessory! my favorite are circle scarves :)

    Rachel @makeshiftmunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...