4/11/2014

Five on Friday

Well this has been another hectic week!  I feel like the week following a break from school is always so rough.  I can never seem to get back into the school mode after a nice long break, especially because it was so well needed; however I think things will start to settle down after this week and I will be back into a more organized way of going about everything haha.  Here are a few things I found throughout the week!


1. Lilly Pulitzer

2. This media kit tutorial from Living in Color Print.

3. Another pair of cute wedges.

4. I really want one of these for prom.

5. Preppy Printshop New Arrivals!

What have you been loving this week?

P.S. I totally forgot to mention this a couple of posts ago, but I have to get glasses!  I just picked out the frames and they should be here soon.  I will make sure to take some pictures, and fun selfies, in them when they arrive!
    
 

5 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great weekend Hunter!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving Ashley's new arrivals too! Also can't wait to see the glasses!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a pretty dress and it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress! I've been dying to go to a Lilly store since I found out there is actually a store in Canada (not listed on their website, for some reason). Can't wait to see the glasses!

    -Katherine
    http://scallopedandbows.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...