4/12/2014

Grad Party Gifts

Well, it is about that time of year that grad parties begin to start up, which means presents galore!  Whenever I shop for grad parties I try to find something that a) really speaks to my relationship with that person, b) is something useful/fun, and c) is affordable-- trust me it can get pretty dang expensive to get lots of stuff for every party you are invited too.  Since I tend to go to a lot of grad parties, especially now that I am a junior, I thought I would create a collage of some general gift ideas.  All of them are pretty affordable and would be useful for anyone going off to college!
Grad Party Gifts

links

The stores I gravitate towards are Target, Lilly Puliter--such fun gifts, and Anthropologie.  All of them have a great selection of fun and useful items that anyone is bound to love!

What are your favorite grad gifts?  Any special stores you shop at?

P.S. I got my glasses yesterday and I can't believe how clear everything is!  I will definitely be taking some pictures today after ACT round two!
   

3 comments:

  1. These are very cute ideas! My mother in law got me a lovely pen for my grad school grad, and I still use it daily with excitement. I feel like it's such a wonderful accessory that brings to mind vintage glamor. My husband was also given a lovely pen for his med school graduation, and I believe it is still in its box, lol! I guess the moral of that story is that gifting can be difficult, so the more ideas the better!

    -- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great grad gift ideas!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great ideas! All of which could be brought to college with the graduate!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...