4/28/2014

Prom Update!

Sorry for the lack of posts this weekend; however, I definitely needed to recover from prom.  It was so much fun!  Needless to say, I was a little worried because I went without a date, but it was actually really great.  I danced the entire night at prom and to top it off one of my best friends won prom queen!  She was so excited and it was great to see her in her crown!

After prom was alright.  We were all pretty much exhausted for the most part and we just wanted to sleep.  I did, however, love ice skating!  I was in the rink for an hour or so and I loved it!  Anyway, here are a few pictures from the night I thought I would share with you all :)


Prom was so much and I can't wait to do it again next year! 

Are you going to prom this year?  What is one of your favorite prom memories?
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun!
    laurenroseprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving you hair in that braid! Happy Prom! I'm glad you had a blast! Mine were awful, lol! For my senior prom my date even hit on one of my friends, uhg! LOL!

    -- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great time Hunter! I went to prom alone when I was in High School and it was a blast! Loved your dress - you looks gorgeous!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you braid! Happy to hear you had a good time at prom!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your non-traditional dress Hunter, so stylish! Glad you had fun, it's definitely a great high school memory that you will take with you through the years.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like you had a blast! love your dress and hair!
    xox
    chloe
    http://popcosmo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a blast, and I love how unique your dress is!

    Ashley | History in High Heels

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you had so much fun, Hunter! Prom is really about the great memories, with or without a date. Your hair is so pretty - you look like a mermaid ;)

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...