8/08/2014

Dress Obsessed

Recently I have been obsessed with dresses.  I have quite a few in my collection, including this great number from L.Mae Boutique (today is the last day to shop the sale!), and quite a few others.  What I like most about dresses is how easy they are and they still look great.  I can come home after work, throw on a dress, and be ready to run out the door looking pretty good for just getting home.  I would love to expand my collection a little more, so I have been shopping for a few online.  Here are a couple of my favorites!


Dress Obsessed
 
I especially love the last three!  They are so cute and can be dressed up or dressed down.  It is so tempting to go and buy one haha
 
Do you like dresses?  What is your favorite dress?
 

4 comments:

  1. Those dresses are darling! Have a great weekend :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  2. These dresses are all so cute! I especially like the blue and white striped one.

    Sarah
    Sweet Spontaneity

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of them especially the pink one (because it is the least like one I already own... But who am I kidding, I would totally buy them all!)

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can never go wrong with a LBD. They are my go-to work outfit when I have nothing to wear.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...