8/11/2014

The Best Snacks: Soul Snacks

I'm guilty for not posting this sooner haha, but I really wanted to introduce you to Soul Snacks.  Soul Snacks brought some yummy (like, actually the best though!) samples to the Smart Girls Conference, and let's just say I had more than my share!  They snacks they brought were my favorite, cookies, and they were good.  My personal favorite is the Down Home Double Chocolate; AKA the best chocolate chip cookie I have ever had in my life, and I'm not kidding.

Now, about the company.  Soul Snacks was started by Ralph Rolle in 1996, when he started giving his grandmother's cookies to his friends as a gift.  They all thought they were so great that he needed to start a business making these wonderful treats... and he did!  The company was immediately successful, as everyone who tried the cookies was amazed with the great flavor and melt in your mouth taste!  Now, Soul Snacks is trying to expand and even open store fronts in NYC!
 They deliver pretty much everywhere, including internationally!  Although shipping can be a little pricey, you won't regret it.  I know that I will be gifting some of these cookies over the holiday season!

Have you tried Soul Snacks?  What is your favorite cookie?
 

2 comments:

  1. Looks amazing, I'm a sucker for a good chocolate chip cookie.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...