8/30/2014

Graphic Tees

J.Crew and J.Crew Factory always have such a great selection of graphic tees, but I am especially loving their options this season; that is probably because they are Paris and NYC themed-- two of my absolute favorites!  What is great about graphic tees is that they are so easy.  You can just throw one on with a pair of jeans or shorts and you already have a really cute look.  I also think graphic tees are super fun to add accessories or a great pair of shoes to.  Here are a few graphic tees that I am loving!

 
My favorite, of course, is the New York, New York tee.  It is so perfect and I really hope I will be adding it to my wardrobe this fall!
 
Do you love graphic tees?  Which is your favorite?
 

5 comments:

  1. I love the fourth one! Wonderful finds!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't own a lot of graphic tees, but I definitely want to add a few more to my wardrobe! It's so true that J. Crew always has great ones, but I've been finding a lot of cool ones at Old Navy lately, too!

    Jenna
    The Darling Sort

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fourth one is so cute! I love my "Holy Chic" shirt from Old Navy. I can't wait to style it!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...