9/11/2014

Fall Essentials by Katelyn

Hi there! I’m Katelyn and I blog over at A Sprinkle of Kate! I’m so excited to guest post for Hunter today! I had the luck to meet Hunter while at the Smart Girls Summit in New York City and we were fast friends! Today I’m going to be sharing with you my fall essentials! I know it’s only September, but I know how much a lot of us love fall! I’m so excited and I seriously can’t wait until the weather cools down. Although it is difficult to say goodbye to summer, it’s exciting to look forward to fall football games, pumpkin patches and apple picking! These are my fall essentials! 

Fall Essentials


Boots // Every girl needs a fab pair of boots in her life. Whether they be classic riding boots, combat boots, bean boots or Hunter boots they are essential for fall! I just bought a pair of Frye riding boots and I’m obsessed with how versatile they are! 

Button Up // These are perfect for fall! I cannot stress how many ways you can wear these! Under a jacket or vest or just on it’s own it is the perfect everyday piece for fall. J.Crew Factory has super cute button ups (along with a gingham one that is now in my closet!). 

Military Jacket // In the fall the weather tends to be pretty mild, but it does get chilly in the evenings and a military jacket is the perfect way to keep warm. I bought one from Gap last year and I have worn it so much! 

Scarf // Scarves are the perfect way to accessorize without making a huge statement. I recently found a burgundy scarf from Forever 21 for only $5 (what a steal)! It’s the perfect scarf for the fall. These can be worn over sweaters, shirts, button ups even! They also add a fun touch over a vest! 

Quilted Vest // Unless you’ve been living under a rock you probably know how much we bloggers love the J.Crew quilted vest! I bought a navy one and I’m obsessed! I’m wishing for cool weather just so I can wear it! 

What are your fall essentials? If you like what you just read be sure to check out my blog A Sprinkle of Kate for more! 

Xo, Kate

3 comments:

  1. I don't think I could get through the fall without my ridding boots or a scarf! Great picks!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been debating about getting a pair of bean boots this winter since upstate NY winters are always messy!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your picks! Riding boots are the best and I can't wait to wear my J. Crew herringbone vest!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...