10/21/2014

Tips for Organization

Believe it or not, organizing used to be something I was terrible at.  I had difficulty making sure I knew what was due and I never wrote anything down; however, when I started my blog and as I have gotten older, being organized has become a part of my everyday life.  I have found ways to make sure I get everything written down, done ahead of time, and prepared!  Here are some of my tips for organization.  
Tips for Organization
These three tips have made my life so much easier.  Technology is one of the best things... my iPhone and Macbook calendar hold my life, like seriously though; and having a planner and notebook to write everything down is a lifesaver!
 
What do you do to keep organized?
 

2 comments:

  1. Yes, to all three of these! Great tips!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips. I like to keep notepads in my cubicle for anytime I have to write something down or make a to-do list.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...