10/04/2014

Weekend Links



I haven't done weekend links in while, but since it is homecoming weekend, I thought this would be the perfect time to share some of my favorite links.  I have had such a great start to fall so far.  Everything with college has been going smoothly and I think I am finally ready for all these college auditions, hallelujah!  Anyway, here are some links to kick off the first weekend of October!

1. Shoreline Converse: I just got these shoes, but I know they are going to be a staple in my wardrobe.  They go with everything and are so comfortable!

 

2. Weird Things Couples Fight About: This video is so funny; it definitely describes my relationship sometimes haha.

3. Undeniable Report: Undeniable recently launched and I am so excited about it.  We all have worked so hard to create our website and can't wait for the future.  Please check it out and spread the word, we would be so appreciative :)

4. Emma Watson: After Emma Watson gave her speech, she got a lot of negative reactions; however, she got tons of support too.  You need to check out this article from Vox!  It is fantastic.

5. Reilly Wieland: Speaking of articles, one of our Undeniable writers got featured on the Huffington Post.  Her article is so great and definitely worth reading!

6. This Styling: I am obsessed with this outfit; I seriously want everything! 

What are you loving this week?  Any special way you are kicking off fall?
 

2 comments:

  1. Converse shoes are slowly growing on me! Hope you have a happy weekend!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got the converse, I have a similar pair that I wear all the time! Have fun at homecoming!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...