10/16/2015

I Missed You

I have really missed blogging and I honestly didn't realize how hard it would be to blog in college.  That said, there is a lot more going on then college though and it has been really difficult to focus on anything, however, I realize now that I can't let someone take away all the joy in my life.

I love blogging and it makes me happy.  Yes I definitely won't be able to blog all the time because of how busy I am, but I plan on coming back to the blogging world after my little hiatus and it feels so good.  Honestly, I don't understand why I stopped writing because it really helps me to organize all of my thoughts and help me understand what is going on in my own life. 

Also, a good friend reminded me of something we learned in acting school on the first day.

"The definition of Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again to achieve a goal. Try changing it up and see what happens."

This made me realize I can't keep doing the same things I've been doing because sooner or later they will create a habit and a pretty bad one at that.  So in attempts to bring myself back to reality, here I am.  I won't be posting all the time, but definitely much more often than I have been!

How has college been for you so far? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...