1/01/2016

New Year's Resolutions

Making resolutions is part of my New Year every year, but this year everything seems different.  I'm in college, I feel a lot older, and I really want to follow through with my resolutions, now more than ever.  So, without further or do, here are some of my resolutions for 2016!


1. Save Up to Buy Something Nice... Really Nice: Soon enough I am going to be looking for jobs and internships, so, I thought 2016 would be the perfect time to buy myself an investment piece.  I plan on saving up throughout the year to buy myself something nice-- perhaps a good pair of heels or a nice handbag. 

2. Stay in Touch with My Family: Being so far away from home has really brought me closer to my family and I want to make sure I keep that closeness.  If it wasn't for my parents, I wouldn't be where I am today and I can't thank them enough for that. 

3. Work Out, but Actually Work Out Though: Getting older has made me realize that it is super important I stay healthy.  That means a good work out routine and eating right!

4. Be Aware of What I'm Spending: I say this every year, but this year I really mean it.  I want to start watching my money a lot more and I think I definitely will now that I have to save to pay off my college loans. 

So, those are my New Year's Resolutions!  What are yours?

Oh, and of course, Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...