7/11/2014

Issue Number 3

 
I am so excited to tell you that the 3rd issue of Undeniable just realeased!  It has been so amazing working with such a great team of girls and seeing all of our hardwork pay off.  Since I have been in NYC this week, Anna and I have been promoting the magazine and hopefully we will get some great new additions to our team for the next round.  This is also going to be our last magazine, but no worries, we are not leaving... simply changing!  I can't share too many details right now since Anna and I are still working out the kinks, but I promise you it is going to be great!

For now you can just keep on reading our online magazine!  Let me know what you think :)

 

2 comments:

  1. Super exciting to see where you ladies take this next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got to promote it in NYC!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...