7/23/2014

My Favorite, French Bulldogs

Recently, I have had such an obsession with French Bulldogs.  I saw so many of them in NYC and I just can't get over how cute they are!  I already have a dog and cat, so I would probably get a French Bulldog as my first pet when I'm out of college.  I think they are the perfect dog for first time owners, simply based off of the fact that they are small, loyal, and manageable.  The one thing that can be difficult about French Bulldogs is their breathing issues and they can be stubborn; however, with the right person and training, they are great dogs!  Here are a few pictures and videos of my favorite, the French Bulldog!

 via

 via

And, of course, I had to share this cute video!  Hopefully I will have a man that does this for me one day haha!




What is your favorite breed of dog?


3 comments:

  1. OMG look at that chubby face and big ears, adorable! Not gonna lie, I'm more of a big dog person but those frenchies are precious.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!! I am OBSESSED with american bulldogs. every time I see one I just want to snuggle it haha ;)
    they are just too darn cute
    xox
    chloe
    http://popcosmo.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...