7/03/2014

Summer Nail Colors

Every season I like to get a few new nail polishes to add to my collection.  I usually try to pick colors based on trends I am seeing, and this season I am going towards lots of pastels, pinks, and blue hues.  Essie is my top pick when it comes to getting new nail polish because they always have such a wide range of color choices.  I ,also, really like Ciate, but it is definitely a more expensive option.  Here are a few colors I am loving for the summer season!
Summer Polishes

What are your favorite summer polishes?
 

8 comments:

  1. Cute colors! I always seem to be buying new polishes... oops! Right now I am on the hunt to find Pacific Blue from Sally Hansen since it is one of my favorites but they are changing the color! :(
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been gravitating towards pastel colored polishes this season, too. They're just so pretty! Have you ever tried the Ciate polishes? Do you think they're worth it?

    - Jenna, The Darling Sort

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bright coral and a mint is all I need for my nails in the summer :)

    Glassow

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving Essie's "Bikini So Teeny" and "Watermelon" this summer! I'm usually not a huge fan of color on my fingers, but I'm becoming more open-minded, for sure.

    Sydney
    Toodlebelle's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your picks! I have a pastel pink shellac on my nails right now, and I love it! Happy Fourth :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was thinking about painting my nails that lilac color after the holiday weekend! Great picks.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute colours, really like the navy essie colour.

    Rebecca Elizabeth
    EnglishPrepster

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...