7/15/2014

Wedding Season with Paul Fredrick

A little bit ago I was contacted by Valerie at Paul Fredrick to do a fun blogger collaboration for wedding attire.  Although I didn't have the time to write a full article for their site, I thought I should share their great wedding season article with all of you!  For those of you who don't know, Paul Fredrick is a men's wear company that was founded around 25 years ago.  They operate on the ideas that men's dress wear should be great quality at an affordable price, and they do just that!

Since it is wedding season, Paul Fredrick is a great place to get some dress shirts for your man.  I know that I am thinking of getting Seth something-- hopefully he doesn't read this haha.  Here is one of my favorite dress shirts from their site!


Isn't this the perfect look for a preppy wedding?  I think Seth would love it!

For some more options, you can check out their dress shirt page here, and for some wedding season do's and don'ts, be sure to check out their article here!

What do you think about Paul Fredrick?
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...