11/19/2014

Getting Cozy

Over the weekend, it actually snowed!  It was a little bit lot of snow, and I was super excited; however, with the cold weather finally kicking in, I was perfectly content to curl up on the couch and watch a movie with Seth.  This cardigan from Pockets and Lace made me even more comfy and cozy for my weekend in.
Pockets and Lace has a great array of cardigans and sweaters, each of which are ideal for the upcoming winter and holiday season.  I personally like this, this, and this!

And, Frannie created a code just for my readers!  When you use the code PREPBLOG you can get %15 off of your entire purchase.  Make sure you stock up for the holidays because the boutique is starting to sell items out fast!

What is your go-to cozy look?

 

1 comment:

  1. Nothing better than a warm cardigan to snuggle up with, especially with this awful weather we've been having.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...