11/13/2014

Gift Guide: For Friends Under $50

I cannot believe how close we are getting to Thanksgiving!  I don't know about you, but whenever we pass Halloween I get into full holiday spirit, which includes gift giving.  Giving gifts is one of my favorite parts of the holiday, so I thought creating a little gift guide would be a perfect way to start off the holiday season.  For this gift guide, I put together some great gifts for friends under $50!

 

All of these are great gifts for friends.  My two favorites are the slippers and the mug-- I know all of my friends would love them!

Also, make sure you pair any of your gifts with a great card!  I love Treat because you can personalize any of your holiday cards with pictures and cute sayings and wishes for the holiday season.  I featured two of my personal favorite friend cards in the guide above!

What are your go-to Christmas gifts?  Have you tried Treat for your holiday cards?

P.S. This is my first time using Photoshop for my collages and I think I am really liking the product!  Now I just need to improve my symmetry haha.
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I love those socks, they would be such a great stocking stuffer or addition to a gift basket!

    xoxo, SS

    www.TheSouthernStylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! :) http://elizathecatlady.blogspot.de/2014/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! :) http://elizathecatlady.blogspot.de/2014/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those Anthropologie cups and the fox socks are too cute!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super helpful, especially when it comes to needed to think up secret-santa gifts!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...