12/05/2014

Gift Shopping with Anthropologie

Undoubtedly, working for Anthropologie has fed my obsession with the store.  Every time I work I always find some great thing hidden away in the store, which I usually end up buying later on; however, I have also found some really great gift items that would be great for anyone!  Here are a few of my Anthro Gift Favorites!


lipstick/earrings/jewelry roll/bubble bath/coat/perfume/wristlet/candle/holiday plate/to-do list/gloves/pom pom ear warmer

Those mini perfumes and the bubble bath smell absolutely wonderful, and so does the Capri Blue Volcano candle (and Anthro specialty)!  I got almost all of my Christmas gifts at Anthropologie and I think everyone is going to love them, even the kids-- if you didn't know, they have a great kids section as well!

What are your favorite gifts from Anthro?  Is anyone as obsessed as I am?

P.S. I didn't include it above, but you can't go wrong with the monogram mug, which we are carrying in gold again!
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I want all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shopping for gifts at Anthro! Always such unique selection.

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh those gloves look super warm, right up my alley for these upstate NY winters!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your picks! Antro is without a doubt one of my favorite places to Christmas shop!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anthro has the cutest things for gifts! Those studs are so pretty!

    x Kat
    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The journals and stationary are some of my favorites for gift giving!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...