12/15/2014

Hunter, Where Are You?


It was so weird not getting on my blog this week, but there was just no time.  I worked every night this week and was thoroughly exhausted, and that on top of school was just too much.  Hopefully this week will be a little more peaceful and I will get back to my regular posting schedule.

I feel so bad because I just haven't been able to keep up with blogging this school year.  Right when I think I am back on track, something gets me off and it takes me a few days to get back on again.  Hopefully Christmas break will give me a little time to get organized.  I am, however, going to take a break from blogging over break as well-- I think that will give me some time to get myself organized and get some great posts scheduled!

But, in the meantime, I hope you all have a great week and I want to thank you for all of your support.  I don't know what I do without all of my blogging buddies and my followers because each of your brighten my day so much :)

Happy Monday!

 

1 comment:

  1. I understand completely, school wiped me out this semester & now that I'm finally off for the holidays, I really just want to relax and spend time enjoying the holiday season! & I never want to write a post for the sake of just writing, I want to provide excellent content that the readers want to hear!
    Can't wait until you come back!

    xoxo, SS

    www.TheSouthernStylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...