9/29/2015

#ManiMatch by Sally Hansen


Last weekend my roommate and I got invited to go to Sally Hansen's Pop-Up shop in SoHo and we were super excited.  I mean who doesn't want a free manicure right?  But, seriously, this was life changing.

In all fairness, I have never been huge fan of Sally Hansen-- I have always been more of an Essie girl myself-- but, as I said before, this event changed me.  Their new miracle gel polish is literally that, a miracle.  

My nail polish always chips even when I get it done professionally, but Sally Hansen's gel polish doesn't chip at all.  It lasted me for a week and a half and would have lasted longer had I not picked at it myself.  Plus, the color selection is great.  They even have an app that you can use to find the perfect shade for your skin called ManiMatch, which we used at the event to find our shade.


So, if you have had your doubts about Sally Hansen, give them a second chance because they are working miracles people!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...