9/07/2015

My New Home

Wow does it feel weird to sit down and write again-- weird in a good way of course.  Over the past week and a half I have been moving into my dorm in NYC and I just haven't had any time to sit down and write a good post on my blog, but don't worry, I am back at it again!!  I am hoping to post a few times a week if not every day, so look out for some posts from the big apple :)

For now, here is a little tour of my dorm!  I must say I have quite a great dorm and a great view of the city-- I couldn't ask for anything more, except maybe a visit with Seth because I miss him so much!  Seriously, it is so weird not having him to go to all the time, but, anyway, here is my new home!


Isn't it just great??  My desk area is a little messy still, but I don't really use it, so I haven't take much chance to clean it up haha.  I love my dorm though and I am so happy to be in such a great city!!

How was your first week of college?  Any one else want to share some dorm room inspiration? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...