9/23/2015

Stressed, Depressed, but Well Dressed

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed: what a wonderful statement to live by.  This past weekend and the beginning of this week has been so stressful.  I have had a lot going on in my life that I didn't expect and not in a good way.

It is so hard to try to keep composed when the world you've known comes crashing down around you.  For two days I didn't feel like eating.  I cried until 3 in the morning on Sunday night.  It was shit, total shit.  Then I came to a realization-- Whatever happens happens.

I can't change what people think or what people do, but I can change the way I think and my outlook on life.  So, although the going may get tough, I am ready for whatever comes my way and I will handle it with grace.

But for now, here is a great song from 2011 that seriously helps me vent... sorry if it is a little racy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...