6/17/2014

A New Summer Sandal

I mentioned a while I ago that I would make sure I gave you a good review on the new Joie sandals I got, so here it is!  These sandals are absolutely fantastic.  They are so light, very comfortable to walk in, and great for travel.  My favorite thing about them is that they go with everything, as I am sure you can tell by the multiple outfit posts I have made with them.  

The only con about the sandals is that there isn't any arch support for those of you who need it.  So if arch support is what you are looking for, these sandals probably aren't the best for you.  I would also go a half size up to a whole size up from what you usually wear; these sandals definitely tend to run small.  I also have heard that they are very narrow, however, I haven't found that to be an issue at all.

 Here are a few pictures I took of my new favorite sandals!



I absolutely love my Joie sandals and I would recommend them to anyway as the new summer sandal!  You can find some here for a great price!

Do you have any Joie sandals?  What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Oh I've been looking forward to this review! These are lovely. Since you like them I just might have to pick up a pair myself. Love the symplicity of them!

    -- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute sandals! I love the neutral color - they really make your nail polish pop!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very cute on you Hunter! Thanks for the honest review.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...