6/07/2014

Weekend Wear

Now that I just got done with my SAT--hopefully for the last time--I thought I would sit down and write a little weekend wear post!  I absolutely love seeing these posts every Friday from Mackenzie, so I thought I would make one of my own!

Weekend Wear: 6/7/14

links

This weekend I have a bridal shower and then I am hopefully going to go out Sunday night, so I thought the maxi dress was perfect.  Ever since Seth got me emerald earrings, I have become obsessed with the color green.  It is just so gorgeous and a great summer color!

What are you doing this weekend?  Any fun plans to kick off summer?
 

3 comments:

  1. That dress is so pretty and it goes great with your new Gigi bag! Congrats on being done with the SATs Hunter!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you're having a pleasant weekend and that you do well on the SAT. I honestly don't even remember taking them. :( But the dress is absolutely gorgeous, and I love the wedges. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...