6/03/2014

The June Issue

I am so excited to announce that the June issue of Undeniable was just released!  After a huge success last month--over 500 reads--we all hope that this month will be even more of a success.  For this issue we added a couple of new writers and some great new pieces to our magazine, including a "Meet Me" section where we interview some of the important, inspiring women we know and love!  Oh, and other exciting news, I have come on as Managing Editor for the magazine and I can't tell you how much I am loving it!  A huge thanks to Anna for bringing me aboard! 



To accompany this month's issue, we are hosting a giveaway here, on Anna's blog!  The winner will receive one Skirt the Rules Kate Spade paper weight--a super cute addition to any bloggers desk ;)

I hope everyone is enjoying Undeniable and I can't wait to bring our July issue to you next month

   

5 comments:

  1. How cool! I can't wait to check this one out... And the giveaway :-)

    -- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is amazing hunter, so happy for you lovebug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on issues #2 Hunter!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm so excited for all the new issues!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...