6/30/2014

Taylor Says

While perusing Instagram I saw the cutest pair of heels tagged in a post, and I just had to know where they were from!  I looked up the company that was tagged, Taylor Says, and was seriously blown away by how cool these shoes were.  They were a pretty decent price--not super budget friendly, but not breaking the bank either.  Most of their shoes cost around $130-$200, but, as far as I can tell, they are totally worth it.  The coolest thing about these shoes is the bottoms.  They have really fun prints on each and I totally recommend checking them out!  Here are a few pairs that I am obsessing over






Have you purchased anything from Taylor Says?  What is your favorite pair?
 

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I love them! Especially the last pair! I can really see those being summer staples... I wonder if they're comfortable. That's always my big question with shoes I see online.

    -- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the funky colors and patterns! They definitely make a great statement piece.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that first pair! That is so cool that there is a print on the bottom of each pair!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These shoes are AMAZING!
    I will definitely be checking them out!
    lexi @ thelittlebrunette.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...