6/12/2014

Coralee Boutique

While going through my list of Instagram followers, I came across Coralee Boutique.  I decided to head on over to their website to check out what they were all about, and I must say they have some great, budget-friendly pieces.  They even have monogram items for a great price, which is especially rare, as it is difficult to find low-priced monogram pieces.  Here are a few things I absolutely love from their boutique!







You should definitely check out Coralee Boutique!  You won't regret it :)
  
 

7 comments:

  1. The tiny bow at the top is adorable! I would totally wear that. I'll have to check them out :-)

    -- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bow ring in so adorable :)

    Rebecca Elizabeth
    xox
    EnglishPrepster

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so cute and I love that bow ring!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your picks! The tassel necklace is so cute!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are really cute finds Hunter, I will def check out Coralee!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tassel necklace is beautiful! xo
    http://shewearsprep.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post really made me want to check them out! I went and I found the cutest vintage bow necklace! I loved it (and the price) so much I ordered it! The shipping was incredibly fast, and it came today! The packaging was adorable, and it came with a cute little surprise! Thanks for the post!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...