6/25/2014

Starting the Day Off Right

Being the summer, I always find starting the day to be a difficult task.  Sleeping in always feels great, but when I hit the 10 AM point, my day goes down hill.  Being in bed that long just isn't fulfilling and in no way helps me start the day right.  To get the day off to a good start I have been following this set of tips!
How to Start the Day Off Right
Setting my alarm clock to 8:30 or 9:00 really helps me get up and going at the perfect time-- I always use Kathie Lee and Hoda as my motivation to get out of bed before 10 haha!  I also, usually take my mornings to get work done on my blog.  I find it very relaxing and it is great to start my day off doing something I love!

How do you start the day right?
 

6 comments:

  1. I do the same thing (only a bit earlier)! I wake up every day at 7 to hang out and catch up on my favorite blogs each day. This makes me also feel like I get so much more accomplished each day!

    kTm
    Pick Your Beau

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually just made a similar post here!
    I love how you wake up to watch Kathie Lee and Hoda!
    The thing that really gets me going in the morning (besides my coffee!) is exercise. Even if I just do a quick 5 minute routine, I feel energized the rest of the day and ready to tackle whatever comes at me.

    Brittany
    Fabulously Unprepared

    ReplyDelete
  3. Towards the end of the school year I got into a routine of starting my day at 6 am and it honestly made such a difference to my mood - I felt so accomplished but now seeing as it's summer I've been sleeping in more and I feel like I've just been wasting the days! I need to get back into the routine of waking up early again - I'm sure that these tips will help!

    The Life & Times of Belle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous you're on summer vaca, I miss those days! My mornings are spent scrambling since I have to be at work by 7!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...