2/03/2015

Date Night at the Movies

This year, Seth and I have resolved to get out more and so far we have been doing great!  This past week we went to two movies, one on Friday and one on Saturday, and then went to Super Bowl party on Sunday.  It was a busy weekend, but so much fun and I loved getting out of the house and spending time with Seth.

That said, the two movies we saw were superb, and I'm pretty picky about what I like to see.  So, here is a list of movie recommendations if you are looking for something to do this weekend! 

1. The Theory of Everything: Seth and I went to see this on a double date with our two good friends, and it is a must see.  The movie was sad at some points-- I mean how could it not be?!-- but totally inspiring and I really want to watch it again when it comes out to rent!

2. Paddington: One thing I am a junkie for, kid's movies.  I still love them and they are perfect for a fun, carefree night out.  Seth and I saw this on Friday and it was a good movie for both kids and adults.  The animated bear was too cute and just made my heart melt-- and Seth's too haha!

3. The Interview: The Interview is now on Netflix, and if you like comedy, then you have to watch this!  Seth and I stayed in a few months ago to rent The Interview on iTunes and it was well worth it.  Sometimes they went a little far, but most of the humor was on point and so hilarious!

What movies have you seen lately?  Any recommendations?

5 comments:

  1. I really want to see Paddington, you never outgrow children's movies!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Theory of Everything made me bawl at the end! It's in my Top 5 of favorite movies and definitely a must see.
    Rachel | The Quirky Collegiate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to see The Theory of Everything, it looks great!
    xx, Mikkaela
    The Southwestern Prepster

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched the Interview yesterday during my snow day, definitely a fun watch... if you enjoyed that you should watch This is the End, its the same actors and very funny!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was hoping to go see The Theory of Everything soon because it seemed so good! Now I definitely have to go see it with your recommendation. It looks so inspiring! Great post! Xo!

    Kate // asprinkleofkate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...