2/04/2015

Valentine's Gifts for Her

Valentine's Day has to be one of my favorite holidays, other than Christmas and Thanksgiving of course.  I just think it is such a fun, carefree holiday and it is the perfect excuse to get out and spend some time with someone special or your best friends!

Valentine's Day is also my favorite holiday for giving gifts.  I love all of the pink and red and heart themed items!  If you have been searching around for the perfect gift-- boys I'm looking at you-- here is a little gift guide for the girls!
heart bag/earrings/Jo Malone perfume/initial clutch/packable trench coat/eye mask/Chanel lipstick in Etonnante/lipstick key FOB/pink satin bow heels

I must say, I would be happy with any of these gifts, especially the perfume.  Jo Malone can be expensive, but it is such a great perfume and lasts all day-- my particular favorite scent is Peony and Blush Suede.

The pink heels are also a great choice, especially if you are buying for a girl who loves her shoes (aka me).  I think the pink satin and the bow on this pair are just too cute and remind me of Kate Spade, but for less than half the price!

What are you gifting this year?  Does anyone else love Valentine's Day? 

 

1 comment:

  1. That monogrammed clutch is so cute, so glad you featured it.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...