2/23/2015

The Perfect Crossbodys for Travel

On Friday, I got a question from Jordyn asking if I could possibly share some more crossbody options for her honeymoon, and it was the perfect post inspiration; so, here are a few crossbody bags that would be great for traveling!


Mini Mab/Michael Kors Jet Set/Furla Mini Bon Bon/Fossil Bucket Bag/Michael Kors Bedford/Cedar Street Magnolia/Charm City Ostrich Provence

Whenever I am looking to buy a bag, I usually opt for leather since it last so long!  Michael Kors, Fossil, Kate Spade, and Rebecca Minkoff all have great leather, so I chose a few options from them (my personal favorite is the Mini MAB).  I also threw in a cute crossbody from Furla because it is such a fun choice!

Do you have any crossbody bags that you love?

3 comments:

  1. Love the first one!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such perfect picks! Thank you so much for helping me out & I can't wait to go shopping from your post :)

    xoxo, SS

    The Southern Stylista

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good crossbody is so necessary when traveling or shopping, you need to be hands free!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...