2/16/2015

New Phone Case

A new phone case is well overdue for me.  I have had my phone case for quite a while and it is, sadly, starting to crack.  Unfortunately, it is really hard to find iPhone 5c cases, as they have never been very popular; however, Casetify is truly a lifesaver!  They sell a TON of iPhone 5c cases and I am thinking I may need to scoop one up!  Here are a few of my favorites!


I am a huge fan of Wonder Forest, one of the designers on Casetify.  She makes the cutest designs, including the little foxes, that I would be so happy to have on my phone!

Which one is your favorite?  Are any of you fans of Casetify?
 
 

4 comments:

  1. These are all so cute! I really like the "Hello Love" case!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the struggle for iPhone 5C cases. It seems like all the case manufacturers completely forgot about them! I'm rockin' a lifeproof case currently because lets face it...my phone wouldn't survive without it lol

    xoxo, SS

    The Southern Stylista

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fox case is adorable!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! I love the "Hello, Love" one!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...