2/20/2015

The Mini MAB



I never thought I would be a handbag girl, as I just don't see the point in having multiple handbags, but I can tell you, I might just be turning into one.  Lately, I have had such a huge obsession with handbags-- usually it's shoes haha-- but I really don't need a new handbag by any means; however, I have definitely tried to justify that I do need a new bag several times when I saw the Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAB.  I just think it is the cutest thing ever, but for now I will wait.  Maybe until my next Nordstrom note...

 Are there any handbags you are obsessing over?  Anyone else a fan of the Mini MAB?

4 comments:

  1. Love the color of that handbag!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a bag with a long strap, they're perfect for shopping hands free!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color of that bag is so perfect for Spring! I'm saving up for a new crossbody bag for my honeymoon, so if you have any suggestions for something like that, I would love to hear them!

    xoox, SS

    The Southern Stylista

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...